This just in: I wasn’t able to post my Fun Facts ‘n Trivia Friday post on Friday due to an internet outage in our area. How frustrating is that? So here I am on Saturday trying to recall my post since I am having to completely re-type it, because WordPress couldn’t save my draft. Double frustrating.
Okay…pity party over.
Yesterday’s trivia came from a fun fact that I only just recently discovered. I got this question wrong initially, but now I know. Maybe you know the answer!
Which animated Disney film features the most songs?
The answer, Alice in Wonderland!
I know, right? Alice in Wonderland?
But it’s true! Alice in Wonderland has a whopping fifteen songs throughout the movie. Don’t believe me? Here’s a list of them to prove it.
- “Alice in Wonderland” – The Jud Conlon Chorus and The Mellomen
- “In A World of My Own” – Alice
- “I’m Late” – The White Rabbit
- “The Sailor’s Hornpipe” – The Dodo
- “The Caucus Race” – The Dodo and Animals
- “How Do You Do and Shake Hands” – Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum
- “The Walrus and the Carpenter” – Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum
- “Old Father William” – Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum
- “Smoke the Blighter Out” – The Dodo and The White Rabbit
- “All in the Golden Afternoon” – The Flowers and Alice
- “A-E-I-O-U” – The Caterpillar
- “‘Twas Brillig” – The Cheshire Cat
- “The Unbirthday Song” – The Mad Hatter, The March Hare, and Alice
- “Very Good Advice” – Alice
- “Painting the Roses Red” – The Playing Cards (The Mellomen) and Alice/”Who’s Been Painting My Roses Red?” (Reprise) – The Queen of Hearts and The Playing Cards
Well I hope you have been having an excellent weekend! I certainly have. The 30th was the one day a year that I can’t celebrate my Very Merry Unbirthday, but my husband made it wonderful anyhow by surprising me with a night away at a local bed and breakfast. Yesterday and today, however, I am back to celebrating my Unbirthday, only this time I’m a quarter of a century old. 🙂