Fun fact for the day: I’ve got the WDW vacation giddies! Remember that paper chain I made for vacation?
Well, it’s getting awful short!
Tim and I were talking a few days ago about how excited we are to be getting away to The Most Magical Place on Earth soon, and we started listing off things that we are determined to do while in Disney this year. Many of them we have never done, despite having been so many times! Wanna hear ’em?
Well, okay…if you insist!
1. Eat at Chef Mickey’s for the first time ever. Lucky for us, we have reservations for the day we arrive!
2. Get Jack’s hair cut at the Harmony Barber Shop in Magic Kingdom.
3. Eat a turkey leg.
4. Explore Tom Sawyer’s Island.
5. Get a coffee from the Kona Island Cafe Coffee Bar.
6. Eat a Mickey-shaped pretzel. They’re new!
7. See It’s Tough to Be a Bug in the Tree of Life at Animal Kingdom. No, I’ve never done this! Can you believe it?
8. Eat the Freshly Made Potato Chips at Magic Kingdom.
9. Get Jack’s next growth chart picture in front of the totem pole at the front of the Wilderness Lodge’s gift shop.
10. Try to talk my husband into letting us get tickets to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. Hehe. I have done it, but he and Jack never have!
So is there anything on our list that you have never done? Or maybe something that you have done and want to offer up any “first timers” advice or critiques about?
I hope you are having a very fun Friday! T.T.F.N!